Get a contractors insurance policy today from Team Insurance
Contractors often face dangerous risks on the job, and the right Contractors Insurance policy is necessary for them to be able to stay focused on the task at hand. Whether you are an excavation, electrical, or plumbing and HVAC contractor, you know that accidents can happen quickly, and if they do, you will be held responsible.
Everything that happens on the job site, from the beginning to the end of the project, is your responsibility as a contractor. If somebody is injured at the job site or if the work delivered is low quality, you will be responsible for it. We at Team Insurance understand how important it is for you as a contractor to have insurance protection that can address your liability concerns. That’s why we work with multiple insurance carriers nationwide to deliver the best insurance solutions fully customized to meet your individual needs and risk exposures as a contractor.
Things to Consider:
Because every business is different, commercial insurance policies for contractors may differ as well, from basic policies to more comprehensive coverage options. The type of insurance you may require depends on the type of business you own, as well as its location and size. Our commercial Contractors Insurance solutions are customized to meet your needs.
Depending on the type of business you do as a contractor, you may need additional protection from a variety of exposures. Here are some common options for additional coverage:
- Commercial Auto Insurance – If you operate vehicles for work, the insurance coverage will pay for claims resulting from employees’ accidents while driving company vehicles, or their personal vehicles while on company time.
- Workers Compensation Insurance – The policy offers protection for your employees. This coverage can pay for the medical treatment of the employees, replace lost wages while they are unable to work, and make sure that your business and its assets are protected in the event of a serious employee injury.
- Professional Liability Insurance – Also known as Errors and Omissions Insurance, this coverage will protect against claims for errors, omissions, or negligence committed during the business activities that result in a loss for the client.
- Contractors Equipment Coverage – It is important to have protection against damage while on the job for your machinery and valuable tools. Some common tools covered by the policy include those used in engineering, construction, and landscaping, such as pumps, saws, compressors, and other equipment.
- Property in Transit Coverage – The coverage will protect the equipment you use for performing the contracting services, whether the equipment is on site, being transported to and from premises, or while stored.
- Employee Dishonesty Coverage – Having coverage that protects you from employee theft is essential for your business. Your experienced agent will assist you in choosing the right amount of coverage you need.
Get in Contact:
Get in touch with us today to receive your fully customized insurance quote. Discover the different coverage options and see how we can make a difference in your life!
Popular Coverage Options:
Being an electrical contractor is a very important occupation, but is also one of the most hazardous. Electricians face many exposures every day, including falls from ladders and electrocution, to name a few. We at Team Insurance understand your risks and exposures and emphasize the importance of having Contractors Insurance for your protection.
There are significant risks that come with the responsibilities of excavation contractors. Trenches can collapse, hidden underground utility lines can be severed, and heavy machinery can become dangerous if used incorrectly. We work with multiple carriers nationwide to provide best solutions in excavating contractors insurance.
Plumbing and HVAC Contractors
Team Insurance understands the risks plumbing and HVAC contractors face in their trade, so we work with the carriers who provide this specialized insurance. As plumbing and HVAC contractors, you deal with clients’ emergencies every day, so it is easy to overlook the help you may need in case of your own emergency situations. Our Contractors Insurance will keep your business protected.