Protect your pest control company with a policy from Team Insurance
As a pest control company owner, your daily responsibilities include managing the needs of your customers and employees. In order to ensure profitability of your business, you have to pay attention to other details of your company, including the risks and exposures it may face, in order to keep the business running smoothly. Getting the appropriate types of business insurance will help you protect your business efforts and assets alike.
Things to Consider:
Most pest control companies purchase a BOP (Business Owner’s Policy), which includes several coverages under one insurance policy and can protect your business from multiple exposures. BOP is customizable so you can have it tailored to your specific business needs. Depending on the policy, BOP can include:
- Commercial Liability – Commercial Liability will protect your company against damage to property or physical injuries resulting from your business operations.
- Workers Compensation – The coverage protects your employees in the event of minor or serious injuries. The policy will pay for medical expenses for treatment, hospital stay, and rehabilitation costs of an injured employee.
- Commercial Property – Purchasing Commercial Property Insurance coverage as a part of your BOP will protect your business property in the event of a covered loss. Depending on your policy, the insurance may cover theft, accidents, natural disasters, and more.
- Commercial Auto – If you or your employees operate vehicles for work, you should purchase Commercial Auto insurance policy to protect your vehicles and drivers.
- Surety Bonds – The Surety Bonds secure the guarantee of performance of obligation or contract between the principal and obligee. If the performance does not meet the stated outcome, Surety Bonds will make the principal pay for the damages to obligee.
Customizing your BOP to match the needs of your business might seem overwhelming, but with the help of our licensed insurance agents at Team Insurance, you will be able to find coverage tailored to your specific business needs.
Popular Coverage Options:
The policy will cover the costs of repairs or replacement of damaged or broken equipment, for example, if the compressor for a pest control machine breaks down.
Business Income Interruption
In the event your company suffers a covered loss, after which it has to suspend or discontinue its business operations, the coverage will compensate for the lost income.
Products and Completed Operations
The potential losses resulting from the services you have rendered or products you have sold will be covered by the policy.
In the event of loss of valuable records and papers in a covered accident, the policy will pay the costs to research, restore, or replace the lost information.
Any company employing people should consider purchasing Employee Dishonesty coverage. It protects your company from fraud or theft committed by your employees.